What's new

Spring Break in San Diego

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Jwintosh's herfs happen Thursday night in the community of Mira Mesa, usually at a restaurant called Callahan's or a private residence... I know that they are pretty private, so discuss with him to see if it might be an option to join them.

Ours sometimes happen at Shakespeare's Pub, which you can smoke at. Our crew herfe'd Monday night this week, not sure if anyone will be smoking later this week or next week.... but if Sean coordinates something, I'll see if I can join in.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have gotten so lost in this city haha. I think I will be taking the hotel's shuttle and the trolley from now on. How do you navigate this place haha

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Sheraton four points on aero drive, they have a shuttle to the trolley station I'm going to grab this morning. Bringing the travel humi and a beach towel. I used this hotel because I got a hot rate (Starwood employee) for 49 bucks a night. Can't complain at that price.
Use UBER. what hotel are you in?

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
cool. ive partied there once before. right in the neighborhood is the 94th aerosquardom which has a smoke friendly outdoor patio - its worth looking up on yelp and if it meets your fancy go there for a lunch or happy hour.