What's new

Spring is in the air, Pitchers and Catchers report this week.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So who else is excited! I know my Oaklands A's aren't expected to do much this year just hoping to be better than last and take that next step to the postseason and praying for the love of god that billy doesn't trade Gray, unless it's something crazy
Oh yeah, love baseball. It's the only sport that comes up with new stat categories every year. I don't see Gray going anywhere unless they get a landslide of guys in return. Khris Davis was a good pickup. I think he'll do the same as what cespedis did there.

Go O's!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Oh yeah, love baseball. It's the only sport that comes up with new stat categories every year. I don't see Gray going anywhere unless they get a landslide of guys in return. Khris Davis was a good pickup. I think he'll do the same as what cespedis did there.

Go O's!
Yeah I also thought Donaldson wasn't going anywhere. Hope Davis works out the coliseum isn't a hitter friendly park.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've been getting more into baseball, but the hockey season is just starting to get good, I don't know if I can shift gears yet. Plus with the Pirates refusing to make any improvements personnel wise, I'm not holding out too much hope right now.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I've been getting more into baseball, but the hockey season is just starting to get good, I don't know if I can shift gears yet. Plus with the Pirates refusing to make any improvements personnel wise, I'm not holding out too much hope right now.
Small market (spending) team that has a lot of improving young talent. More than can say about Detroit this year

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If the Pirates can hold it together until June call ups they have a shot but it's hard to see anyone winning the NL central except the Cubs. That team is going to be nasty this year

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Small market (spending) team that has a lot of improving young talent. More than can say about Detroit this year
Yeah, but they keep breaking attendance records. Now they've let 2 or 3 big contracts go and have done nothing to improve the team. They lost a lot of offense and some pitching and everything they lost, they're just hoping improving young players will make up for. That's hoping things stay as good as they are and pocketing the increased ticket money. Right now is the time they should be really trying to go for it, instead they just keep saying "Look how we keep sort of making the playoffs! We're so much better than we used to be right?" It becomes more and more clear that winning is not a priority for ownership.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Yeah, but they keep breaking attendance records. Now they've let 2 or 3 big contracts go and have done nothing to improve the team. They lost a lot of offense and some pitching and everything they lost, they're just hoping improving young players will make up for. That's hoping things stay as good as they are and pocketing the increased ticket money. Right now is the time they should be really trying to go for it, instead they just keep saying "Look how we keep sort of making the playoffs! We're so much better than we used to be right?" It becomes more and more clear that winning is not a priority for ownership.
But taillion is coming right?