What's new

St. Maarten / St. Thomas

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys, I'm headed to the Eastern Caribbean saturday on a ship- any suggestions for smoke shops in either port? I see there may be a LCDH in St. Maarten- how far from the port is it? I'm also going to be in Nassau (been there before- know to avoid the straw market) and will head to Graycliff there. I won't be buying any CCs from anywhere but an LCDH (I know the port towns are notorius for the fakes.):thumbsup:

Thanks for the help.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rent a scooter or scooter car there and tour the island. Their aren't a ton of cigar places but if you go into town after you dock they will direct you to the nearest cigar store in town. Have a great time as the wife and I go there almost every year. Here is the addie for the one I go to in town:

Habanos Cigars

To place an order, call us at 011 (599) 542-0666
or fax us at 011 (599) 542-0106
or E-Mail us at GiftWorld@Megatropic.com

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I love St. Thomas. Went there last year. I don't know of any cigar shops that would be out of this world or have anything special on the island we took our own cigars.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I was there for about an hour when I was 11 yrs old. then we got on our sailboats and sailed the islands for 15 days. OMG it was great. I hope to go back someday.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I don't remember which shop, but on the main street of st. thomas, there is a nice little shop with a nice walk in humi, i bought a couple there, but then again i wasn't looking for anything out of the ordinary....

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The ciogar shop is right there on the main drag. Not that far of a walk... A few doors down from the shop is a liquor store that has some great deals on port...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
sweet guys. thanks. I think St. Maarten will be my best bet- I'll have to take a look for the LCDH. I'm bringing some with me, so I won't be bummed if I don't buy any cigars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The cruise was fantastic. St. Maarten is beautiful! By far the best of the three ports. There is a LCDH on the French side of the island in the marina area, run by a beautiful French lady. There were also good deals on booze (like HC7 for 15 bucks) in many shops on the island. Don't plan on buying habanos anywhere else than a LCDH- I saw the famous "glass top Cohibas" among some other atrocities in pretty much every other cigar shop in in the Caribbean. Also, if you're in Nassau, check out Graycliff. If it's not sunday, the rollers might be working too.