What's new

Start of College Football!

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking forward to my Oklahoma State Cowboys being the Greatest Show on Turf this season and being that fly in the BCS ointment (which will get swatted, of course, but it'll be fun to bitch about how we got screwed over).

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Did you see the Oregon RB (Blount) lose his mind after the game ???
Looked like the other player was talking smack and then placed his hand on his shoulder to turn him around. Not defending what he did but I think he will still be drafted.

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I think Blount will still get drafted, yeah - but he knocked himself down a bunch of draft picks. Teams are getting tired of problem children and their antics. The Broncos are probably never going to let Brandon Marshal back on the field - which is just as well, since Eddie Royal needs the chance to show what he can do.

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm sitting on the front stoop of my shop, smoking a Tat East Coast, and watching the F-15's and F-16's orbit overhead, as part of the pregame for the USAFA - Nicholls State game. The Air Force Academy may not have the best college ball club in the nation, but they can damn well do a pregame.

Overheard a few years ago from a Sooners fan when they came into Colorado Springs to open the season: "Holy shit, they're gonna fuckin' bomb us!"