What's new

Steelers and Broncos

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Who's with me, I think the Steelers can do it again. I think this will be even tougher after such an emotional win, but I just think they are on a roll.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am happy the Broncos are playing at home, and this will be one serious defensive stuggle. I think the Steelers have played their emotional Super Bowl against Indy, and think the Borncs are going to come out on top. In any case, this will be a game that is a struggle to the end.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Moglman said:
I am happy the Broncos are playing at home, and this will be one serious defensive stuggle. I think the Steelers have played their emotional Super Bowl against Indy, and think the Borncs are going to come out on top. In any case, this will be a game that is a struggle to the end.
I don't want to jinx them, but I agree. I was at the game last week and plan to go this Sunday!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Since I suck at picking winners I'll just say this is probably going to be the best game of the playoffs.
No possible way it can be better than last weeks game.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
pharmgator said:
The officiating sucked balls in last weeks game - they were doing everything possible to help out Indy.
You're preachin to the choir buddy. :wink: