What's new

Steelers v Bengals

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
WTH did I just finish watching?

This was a horrible display of sportsmanship from both teams and and announcing just sucked. Could the announcers have been any more in the pocket of the Steelers?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My favorite part was a fan throwing stuff at the Steeler being carted off the field injured. What an insane game.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Vontez, Vontez, Vontez. Pacman, Pacman, Pacman. damn, damn, damn! #iGuys #IAmBiggerThanTheTeam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Not a Bengals fan or a hater either, but how can Joey Porter go out on the field and bark at the opposing players like that, and the Bengals draw a flag?
Having said that, man alive did the Bengals snatch embarrassing defeat from the jaws of victory.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not a Bengals fan or a hater either, but how can Joey Porter go out on the field and bark at the opposing players like that, and the Bengals draw a flag?
I know. What a joke. There was, what appeared to me, to be a helmet to helmet hit by a Steelers player. Didn't even get any second thought by the announcers, or the refs.

When Rothlesburger went out, the announcers were sure concerned about the legality of the hit.

This was the perfect shit storm of pathetic. Announcers x Steelers x Bengals x Officials = total disaster.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I am in complete shock at the total lack of sportsmanship displayed during this fiasco. To have the game in your hands and then let it slip away like that. The Jeremy Hill fumble was an unfortunate mistake but they still could have (and should have) won that game.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If you weren't a fan of either team it was very entertaining. A few observations.
Burfect is a beast, but he is a double edged sword.
Hill should have had situational awareness. Yards were secondary to holding on to the football.
Packman Jones has always been a loose cannon, back to the days of 'making it rain' . Tonight his immaturity cost his team big time.
Love em or hate em the Steelers are a well run organization from ownership to players.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The NFL really needs to fine/ suspend the crap out of these morons/thugs. I also think the refs should be fined for a complete lack of control of the game. I was rooting for Cinci to finally win a playoff game but that hit just pissed me right off and they got what they deserved.....A Loss

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The NFL really needs to fine/ suspend the crap out of these morons/thugs. I also think the refs should be fined for a complete lack of control of the game. I was rooting for Cinci to finally win a playoff game but that hit just pissed me right off and they got what they deserved.....A Loss
I wanted the Bengals to win but after that head shot by Burfict he should be treated for what he is.... an overpaid, ignorant street thug. The team has absolutely no control and that can be laid right at the door of Marvin Lewis. Time for him to go.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
He's lost his first 7 playoff games and is the first coach to do so. While Dalton can take some of the blame on the past few years it's Marvin as well. If they're smart they'll hold on to Hue Jackson instead of letting him take the 9ers or Browns job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk