What's new

Steve Saka Leaves Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Um... sheesh, I am not dead. <snicker>

I have actually intentionally been -not- posting or face booking or twittering or visting stores while we were doing this transition, but now that I am back to being just a regular joe cigar smoker I expect I will start attending herfs, hanging in stores and rambling online.

I just can't get anyone free cigars anymore, hmm... maybe I am dead?!?!

BR,

STS
'just a cigar citizen'
Hi Steve, why don't you hop on over to the introductions section, and tell us a bit about yourself (LOL!!!)
Enjoy the time off mate!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just my .02 but I doubt we've seen the last of S. Ssaka. But enjoy the time off I'm sure u need it.
Most likely, since he has a 2-year non-compete agreement. That gives him 24 months to dream up his next smash hit cigar line.

Last edited:

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Best of luck Steve!

So does this mean DE is hiring? I REALLY need a job

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SSaka! A short mid-career retirement sounds glorious!!

I expect we will now have a "Catch of the Day" thread filled with your conquests! Good luck and enjoy your time with your family. "See" you around.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
we can go do some stripper fishing:)
Do you need a license to fish for stripers and what kind of bait do you use?
Yes! And depending on lake how big they gotta be. Murray my favorite local striper lake hell they 5/6 lbs and 20" gotta throw them back. I like using live herring and toss them out and wait. I've had 5 rods out of 8 doubled eyed down at once nobody helping lol all 15/27 lbs my 35 min fishing trip was done lol had to take them to shore and go back out. I've had over 10 floating around the boat 5/8 lbs each dead when a lake warden came up on me to check stuff out. Asked him if I could net them and take them home since I caught them and he said if you don't mind going to jail and me taking your boat. Guess who won that! Lol
That's because you're fishing on a Popular lake in SC! If you were fishing on a river, or on private property there would be none of that!
Some of the greatest fishing experiences I had rowing up were with my father All over SC! :D

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I think i'm gonna smoke a T52 DC in honor of Steve's retirement tonight. Congratulations
on your retirement, and thank you for giving us so many wonderful and enjoyable cigars
during your tenure at Drew Estates! :D

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Lol Jesus it's like he's judge dread and just got put in GP. I guess it's cool I was runner up in one of your last giveaways (photo contest) and I'm guessing your posts will be even realer than they already were.... I know I know 'more real' but that ain't right either ...whatever, where's the fun in proper English ....

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Um... sheesh, I am not dead. <snicker>

I have actually intentionally been -not- posting or face booking or twittering or visting stores while we were doing this transition, but now that I am back to being just a regular joe cigar smoker I expect I will start attending herfs, hanging in stores and rambling online.

I just can't get anyone free cigars anymore, hmm... maybe I am dead?!?!

BR,

STS
'just a cigar citizen'

Looking forward to catching up again at one of the NH shops.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
So I'm going back and change the spelling of stripper too striper and it dawns on me I can be a friggin brick at times lol

Sorry Steve strippers or stripers take your pick or I'm sure we can do both;)
Just messin' with you Rev:eyepoke:, you should see what my posts look like before I right click on the red squiggly underlines and fix 'em! Besides I always lose my mind a bit when I think about women taking off their clothes. :pokemyeye