Anyone have "In Step" - SRV?

Either on CD, or in mp form?

Really want some of that on my ipod.

Last edited:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Bruce, glad to see someone hooked you up. Those are 2 great CDs.

Just one question. Who is this SRV guy again? :stretchgr

Send me a pm of what you have if you want and I may be able to hook you up with more.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
JDP, it happens that I traded the OP for my SRV CD, I have so many CD's and I'm moving that I don't want to take all my crap with me. Do a search for my thread about texas. I figure if I could get rid of my stuff why the hell not, less junk for me and the brother gets something he wants. Sounds like a great trade.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
JDP, it happens that I traded the OP for my SRV CD, I have so many CD's and I'm moving that I don't want to take all my crap with me. Do a search for my thread about texas. I figure if I could get rid of my stuff why the hell not, less junk for me and the brother gets something he wants. Sounds like a great trade.
It just sounded like someone that was so cheap that they were looking for someone to send them a pirated copy of a CD rather than coughing up a few bucks and buying it. Sorry but that irritated me.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I can see where your coming from on that. To it irritates me to hear about how musicians have enough money and one or two pirated songs won't make a difference. What people forget about is how many people are actually employed by the music industry. I also hate having tons of physical media laying around the house and do a lot of my purchasing through itunes music store. I do wish that they kept a record of what you've purchased and allowed you to re-download it again. I did have a computer crash once and lost a good portion of the music I've bought. I back up all my itunes music on amazon storage now, it's cheap and safe since it's DRM'ed. Although now I think itunes is going DRM free from what I remember.

JDP it sounds like your either a musician which I think is the case or in the music industry but I think the first is more accurate.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It just sounded like someone that was so cheap that they were looking for someone to send them a pirated copy of a CD rather than coughing up a few bucks and buying it. Sorry but that irritated me.
Hey, captain cheap ass here-thanks for the virus wish. Just bombed 10 members here out of the blue, with hand made cigar caddy's a few weeks ago. Thanks for the compliment. BOTL is a place where we share with each other, Colombo.:dunno:

Apply a bit of calamine to that irritation, should be better in a day or two. :stretchgr