What's new

Stick with a favorite or try something new

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm getting ready to make an order. I have some that I've really enjoyed, but I feel the need to always get something new (brand I have not had before). When you buy, do you find that you keep going back to the same 2-3 cigars? Or do you purposely hunt out something different, even though you love what you have in your humidor?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Both. I go through phases where I'm trying new stuff, and phases where I want old familiar. Variety is the spice of life!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have gone full circle on this.
Started out looking for new things to try ,and now I have or have tried most of what is available.
Now I am only buying things that really appeal to me.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
IMO 2-3 cigars is far too small a rotation. You should branch out and try new things. I'd say 7 cigars is the bare minimum I would want to regularly select from. Hell Cohiba alone has 5 sticks that I would recommend anyone into CCs at least try.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Yes to this, I try to never smoke the same brand twice in a row. Ten or so in my rotation.
I do limit myself to the smaller sizes, with a small number of robusto or gorda sticks hidden away...........

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There is a vendor that used to sell "tasting samplers" -- 5 cigars of 5 different brands, all the same size. I tried the petit coronas and the figurados and found out what I liked that way. But they recently launched a new web site and I don't see where they offer these anymore.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Try something new , variety is the spice of life !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk