What's new

Sticking w/ the Pipe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a long break away from smoking I started puffing on cigars. A friend sent me a pipe and some samples. I smoked the pipe most of the day and usually finished the day w/ a nice cigar. I had my last cigar a week ago and have stuck with the pipe. I love the variety of tobacco I can have with a pipe. I also like that it can go out and it's still good hours later...when I'm ready. I've been sticking with the aromatics and must say they are delicious (Lane 1Q, Sutliff chocolate supreme, Mclelland vanilla black cavendish, and more).

My goal for spring is to plant a nice tobacco garden. I have plenty of space so I just gotta figure out what seed I want and convert an old freezer I have into a kiln. Anyone got suggestions on what types of tobacco to grow? I'm sure to grow some barley and virginia but still researching. Anyone else growing?

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Search for posts by USHOG. I haven't seen him around much lately, but he's got some great posts on growing, fermenting and curing tobacco. I've still got some samples from him and it's very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Search for posts by USHOG. I haven't seen him around much lately, but he's got some great posts on growing, fermenting and curing tobacco. I've still got some samples from him and it's very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 he has a whole set-up on his property in Texas. Looked awesome as he shared pics with us as there was progress in his tobacco growing. I haven't seen him on the boards in a while but I hope he's doing well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! I too am a big fan of my pipes. For me there is such a wider variety of tobaccos to try than with cigars.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk