What's new

Stinky, more than an ashtray

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I'm posting it anyways...

Several months ago I was gifted a Stinky Cigar ashtray by Marty (L8a), since recieving this kind gift, it has become the final resting place for many a cigar and has also served as the backdrop for most of my reviews. Of all the cigar related paraphernalia I own, this is probably my favorite and today it took on its first non cigar related roll - Popcorn bowl. Now I know what your thinking, but I lacked adequate flatware being that I'm on vacation and the Stinky just seemed oddly appropriate (yes, I cleaned it first). I'm aware that many other BOTLs also use Stinky's, so I got to thinking - has anyone else found an interesting use for theirs?

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
My ashtrays are reserved for ashes.... I can't imagine putting anything I plan on eating into it....

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
My ashtrays are reserved for ashes.... I can't imagine putting anything I plan on eating into it....
Lol, I have to admit there is a certain sense of reassurance when everything is in it's proper place. I wish the guy that dropped his cigarette butt into the beer bottle I mistakenly grabbed the other night thought that way.