What's new

Storage Limit Exceeded

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, not even half of the lottery winnings have landed and because most of you guys can't friggin' count my Vicksburg is completely filled up now.

I have been thinking about this for some time now and i think I will order another Vicksburg and thee more trays since the price is so great right now. :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Do it! Get an early Christmas present for yourself Todd! You deserve it brother! :thumbsup:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You should wait and get a real big one until you get to build a walk-in one that will hold you off until you convert the garage that will be able to be used until the neighbors can put their house up for sale, so that you can buy it and convert that whole house into a multi-room walkin humidor with a smoking lounge.
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
How do you like that plan??????? :blob:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Oh hell yeah JT, that sounds like an awesome plan! :hysterica
Well by Tuesday or Wednesday you need to enact this plan.
I would start blaring heavy metal music at the house next door and chickens...yeah, you are going to need chickens to get rid of the neighbors

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Todd,

then maybe it's time you ponied up and bought either an Avallo or a Aristocrate for your winnings. :yes:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Lol, this is the wrong time of year to be trying to pass something like that by the CFO. :hysterica
Who cares what the CFO! Just mention nicely to the wife how it would help keep your stash out of harms way with the kids and you could then lock it up and not have to play with them all the time. You'd also then have more time to help her out with the kids. :yes: