What's new

Story Time poll

Best story using Emoticons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok as I stated you will get to poll for 3 submissions. So vote for your favorite story with use of emoticons. Winner gets a nice blind fiver. Poll will end Wed.

1. Dwavs - A short story.
DWavs said:
2. MichiganM - Novella
MichiganM said:
I was sitting at work (work=:barf: ) one day. Earlier in the day the cops :devilhead showed up to my door asking for my girlfriend :lady: Jen. I thought this was strange :dunno: as cops usually don't show up at my door, thank God :applause: ! If they did, I might have to do some ass kicking :ninja: , but then I'd be in jail and have to get some :help: to bail me out. Anyway, I was concerned :closedmou and was hoping it was nothing bad. After talking to Jen :lady: for about 5 minutes, he left..just before I was about to kick butt :crackwhip . She said it was nothing....but I didn't get time to ask much about it as we both had to go to work :barf: . Later in the day I found out by clicking on my bank's website :computer: that my acct was drained of all money :argh:! I tried calling Jen's :lady: phone, but no answer :crying: . I started to worry seriously :frown: at this point in time, but I was stuck at work :barf: until 8 o'clock that day. I called Jen's :lady: work :barf: , and they said she left at 10 am saying she had an emergency and wouldn't be back for a while :popeyes: , but didn't elaborate. I thought my car :driving: was stolen, and called my aunt to come to Ann Arbor immediately to help me because I was seriously confused :scratchhe at this point. She went over to my apartment only to find all Jen's :lady: stuff gone, but my car was still there and so were my precious cigars :smokingbo . I later got an email :computer: from Jen :lady: explaining that she had a child she never told me about and had a custody hearing about it :sarcastic and had to leave town immediately..and that she was so sorry :angerFU: about what she did. I asked, no yelled :bickering :boxing: a bunch of questions her way about how she could up and leave and take all my money :argue: :shame: ..and how she could handle the whole situation so poorly. Trust is a big part of a relationship with any woman :lady: and I'm learning what I did wrong :nono: . But, in the end, I still love :starrylov this woman and still want to spend the rest of my life with her:togetherl ...but if I take her back easy then it might mean I'm an easy target...which I'm not :ninja: . I do fight back :stickbeat . But, if you really love :love: someone, you should be able to forgive them :kissforeh for even the worst mistakes. I'm still highly pissed off :angryteet about what happened...but I realize she was scared and didn't want to tell the truth when she first met :facerub: me because she was embarrased :shame: to say she had a child at such a young age. The lie spun out of control :devilhead until she had to face it :help: or run. She didn't think I'd forgive :kissforeh her for lying...but she now realizes that true love :hearteyes isn't skin deep..and that if you have a real relationship you can work anything out as a team...but you must stay together :facerub: ..and not divide yourselves. I'm currently in the process of trying to salvage :kiss: our relationship and work on our trust issues. If I love :inlove: someone I don't give up because someone makes mistakes :nono: . We're all human....and I make mistakes too :stickbeat . True love is worth saving :kiss: !

Vive le Love!

I got bombed :gangfire: :assaultri :riflefire by a bunch of top notch BOTL's here with some great smokes :smokingbo and that made the whole experience so much better for me! The great bros :cool: here are the best on the net :yes: or anywhere for that matter :glassesgr . I am now in the process of bombing back :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: to pass the love forward and give some other brothers some good smokes :smokingco . If it wasn't for the brothers :dance: here at BOTL, the whole experience would have been alot more depressing :hanghead: than it was. I have alot to be thankful for...I have a bunch of great bros here at this site...and I have a chance to become a deeper person :clap: by learning how to forgive mistakes :nono: which I have been notoriously horrible at :ballbounc . All in all it was a positive experience...as I got to show I'm trustworthy to someone who has never trusted anyone (her family left her at a young age :angryteet :angerFU: ) much the same mine did :shame: .....and I also got an eye opening experience of what a bunch of great BOTL's there are on this site.

ROCK ON BOTL!!! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
3. wer - A tragic comedy
wer said:
:wifey: Wifey busted me the other day. I had to work on a Sat. and the postman comes to the door with a package to be signed for and he asks "did he get the other two slips I dropped off the other day." I tried to play :innocent: and :scratchhe but needless to say there was a little :bickering and I suffered a few :boxing:

However, I shall remain resolute and not be deterred from my mission :ninja: After all, who's the :king: around here? (just don't let :lady: know )

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I had to go with wer's story.

It made me laugh so hard I got the ol lady to read it. I guess looking back it was a bad idea...she gave me one of those " Uh huh's ".

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yikes...ended in a tie huh??

I should have voted!!!

Haha, thanks for the contest Prometheus!! How are you going to break the tie?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rut roh, tie breaker. I propose for the tie breaker... A CAGE FIGHT!!!!:devil: Bwuuhhahhahahahaha!!!!

Let me ponder this. I will have a solution when I'm done w/work. Be right back.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh, an any input from senior members on how breakers have been settled in the past would be appreciated. Thanks.

When did they install this ankle chain to me & my desk? Huh, wierd.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
If you have not voted, I would think it would be only fitting that you cast the final vote to declare the winner.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
You can tell someone a number. Then have the two guys guess a number, whoever is closest wins.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have not voted. So the winner is... MICHIGANM!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I have to :driving: to the store and take care of some errands. When i get back I will :computer: while :music: and print a label so I can ship. Let's :applause: for all the contestants. None of them were :ahole:. All good BOTL's

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MichiganM said:
Sweet Jesus! I won? I never win anything! Hahaha...

Thanks for the awesome contest Prometheus!
Never win anything?? You just WON!

Congrats!