What's new

Strep Throat & Cigars

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I haven’t smoked a cigar in about a month.
I got sick about 3 weeks ago, and have been battling the chunk in y throat and laryngitis ever since. And due to being busy with a move and a bunch of other stuff hadn’t smoked the week prior to that. When you have a respiratory sickness or affliction, I just can’t imagine wanting to smoke a cigar during that. My voice is back to normal now, and I’m itching to smoke, but with the recent move, I have a bunch of “Honey Do” projects that are getting in the way. Pretty soon though, I’ll be lighting up and sitting back with a glass of singlemalt. Hope you feel better soon Clint.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I haven’t smoked a cigar in about a month.
I got sick about 3 weeks ago, and have been battling the chunk in y throat and laryngitis ever since. And due to being busy with a move and a bunch of other stuff hadn’t smoked the week prior to that. When you have a respiratory sickness or affliction, I just can’t imagine wanting to smoke a cigar during that. My voice is back to normal now, and I’m itching to smoke, but with the recent move, I have a bunch of “Honey Do” projects that are getting in the way. Pretty soon though, I’ll be lighting up and sitting back with a glass of singlemalt. Hope you feel better soon Clint.
Thanks, Dave...Hope things settle down for you as well....So you can run down to the beach and get those measurements for me :stretchgr LOL