What's new

Strongest Cigars

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I had a T110 OR last night, and all I can say is DAMN this is not a morning smoke. I bought 4 boxes when they first released, but had not smoked one in 6+ months.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The following sticks I would call "Extra Full Bodied"
LFD DL
Tatuaje T110
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
T-Rex
Man o War Ruination
Liga Privada Dirty Rat
Cain F

Also very full, but not as full as the above:
LFD Air Bender
LFD Coronado
601 Green
Cubao
Cain Habano
Oliva Series V
Opus X
Anejo
Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

Last edited:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Strongest (power) Cigars...
Opus BBMF
Pepin Blue Lance
Opus Forbidden Lance

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Strongest (power) Cigars...
Opus BBMF
Pepin Blue Lance
Opus Forbidden Lance

Does the lancero vitola pack an extra punch with the DPG Blue?

I've had several of the toro's and while they're certainly not mild, I don't find them to be a powerhouse.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Opus i.e. xXx & #5
Cuban customs in the dbl ligero range
Tats some of the first especiales, WOW
Oliva V Maduros
Some of the Padrons I find quite potent

P.S. These are not in order because they change from month to month.

acc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently:
PROPIO Veneno Ultra Ligero
ACC Private Reserve Gordo - I had to be carried down the stairs
Don Cervantes Tres Maduro - but the age softens the pallet

What I thought would be strong but was not was a Cain Straight Ligero. I felt nothing.

I used to smoked a lot of VSG and Opus for strength. I have some that are more than 10 years old now and they are really mild. Either my taste got stronger or, more likely they mellowed with age.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Yea, do you mean big flavor of BIG PEPPER Spice?

I have had some OPUS Power Rangers that have kicked my but, the T110 was nice and peppery. Others are;

JDN Antano 1970
La Flor Dominicana DL

Also keep in mind how long you have been smoking. When I started I thought I would never be able to finish a LFD DL, now I can have one in the morning with no food in my stomach. So just start trying them. And enjoy.
You are strong like bull!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently:
PROPIO Veneno Ultra Ligero
ACC Private Reserve Gordo - I had to be carried down the stairs
Don Cervantes Tres Maduro - but the age softens the pallet

What I thought would be strong but was not was a Cain Straight Ligero. I felt nothing.

I used to smoked a lot of VSG and Opus for strength. I have some that are more than 10 years old now and they are really mild. Either my taste got stronger or, more likely they mellowed with age.
These sound like some very interesting sticks and when I look at your website, I am intrigued.

NOW THE OTHER SHOE...

While I am a relative newbie here, I am not new to the online community and common rules of decorum apply.

Rather than coming in, listing some sticks that no one has ever heard of only to have them go seek them out via Google search to find them while a shrewd marketing ploy, is not cool.

Instead, come in, introduce yourself and then state your purpose up front in an effort to garner favor and win friends (just a thought).

That said, your product sounds interesting, just come at us the right way.

FOG's if I have overstepped my noobiness, just let me know. I love you guys and I want to be a part of this community for as long as God allows and I want to protect the brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Where did this tendency come from with cigar makers to try to make something as strong as possible, flavour be damned?

There are several blends (many of which are mentioned in this thread) that really seem like the only reason for their existence is some sort of "strong man competition" - I smoked a __________ and survived!

For me, flavour always comes first.