What's new

Sublimes

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any ideas when these hits the shelves?? I would have thought that they'd be out Before X-mas.. with enough time for shipment so it could be an x-mas present.. doesn't make much of a marketing sense to hold them off until after x-mas.. ... unless they are counting on guys giving nice presents to their wifes and then being allowed to indulge in buying these??? -({|=

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think they were released in limited number, I picked one up at the Azucar Herf auction we had for the troops a few weeks back, it looks good in my humi but I think it shall sleep for a while 8)

Ironman

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I smoked a Sublime this past weekend with a friend. They were excellent cigars, one of the most 'delicious' I have smoked in a while -- but they lacked depth and weren't interesting yet, a little like background music. The present Cohiba flavors (most like the Siglo VI and CoRo) were there but not fully developed and not rich and deep.

Dissapointed? I was not. Wishing I had waited to try it? Not exactly -- while I would have liked to try one with the beneift of age and the needed maturation to open up its potential, at least I now know that these are not yet ready to smoke. Will I buy? When the price is right, yes -- but that may be a while, at which time they may be closer to being ready to go.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven't had one yet either. I'm still in my initial stages of Cohiba exploration to be honest. Next year I hope to try a wide array of them, the sublimes obviously being on that list. If someone finds a deal going on with them, let me know and i'll grab a few... 8)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
:?: DO you guys ever read the forums??????

I had a GREAT price on these, but now is too late :cry:

I wished you guys wold have jumped on the GB!!

I have not yet smoked one of these, but they look delish :p

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ironman said:
I think they were released in limited number, I picked one up at the Azucar Herf auction we had for the troops a few weeks back, it looks good in my humi but I think it shall sleep for a while 8)

Ironman
I wound up with one as well, but I'm letting it rest for a long time. Everyone I have talked to has been disappointed. I wish I would have known about the GB coma, I would have gotten in on it.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Coma,

the problem is bro, without the ability to speak in plain english, it's kinda hard to know whats going on. Like the others, i heard nothing of the group buy either. :dunno:

I'm really thankfull Vipe set us up the bomb over here. :smt023

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Never tried one but have heard from a few friends that they were disappointed as well. The common comment was they are too young.

Just to make it unanimous I did not hear about the GB either.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry didn't mean to sound like a jerk :cry:
I was adviced of a super good deal and had a couple of days to decide,
I just didn't have the money to front for a few boxes :x wish I did

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
coma said:
Sorry didn't mean to sound like a jerk :cry:
you did'nt say anything wrong bro, you just pointed out something that none of us knew about. Not even the people who are supposed to know, know anymore. :smt017

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I knew Was told of same offer but the 2 boxes I got one from this source. Needs to go to sleep for a few years...So I passed..The other Box diff code ready to go...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I received two of four boxes today....I'm sure three of these wil be sleeping for awhile....but fellas you need to pick these up when you get a chance...I purchased a fiver from a famos vendor we all know about 3 months ago...I smoked one, a week after I got them and you could tell these were still young but will be very good....I smoked one a couple weeks ago and they were definitly SICK.... don't be fooled by the bad reports...but then that will be more for me to buy...I do understand price is an issue for now...I couldn't pass up this deal....shit I can't pass up any cigar deal :lol: :lol:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coma said:
:?: DO you guys ever read the forums??????

I had a GREAT price on these, but now is too late :cry:

I wished you guys wold have jumped on the GB!!

I have not yet smoked one of these, but they look delish :p
Coma - they have arrived? Are you shipping after the holidays?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bman said:
I received two of four boxes today....I'm sure three of these wil be sleeping for awhile....but fellas you need to pick these up when you get a chance...I purchased a fiver from a famos vendor we all know about 3 months ago...I smoked one, a week after I got them and you could tell these were still young but will be very good....I smoked one a couple weeks ago and they were definitly SICK.... don't be fooled by the bad reports...but then that will be more for me to buy...I do understand price is an issue for now...I couldn't pass up this deal....shit I can't pass up any cigar deal :lol: :lol:
4 Boxes :shock: :shock:

Man I envy you!!!!

Ironman

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I smoked my first this weeked at the SoCal Deck and wasn't too impressed. Rob was smoking a DC EL right next to me while I was smoking the Sublime. Needless to say, I wanted to trade because I know what the DC EL is like.

The famous quote, "they will improve in time" applies to this one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received one as a birthday git from a friend last week. From what I've been told is that they are expected to be top of the world in time but not for smoking now. With only one, I'm going to let it sleep.

Barry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've got a few of these down right now and a few more on the way. I will probably smoke one in the next month just to see how they are doing but the rest of them will be staying down for awhile. With everything I've read and the way they look, I have a hunch these will be highly sought after as a classic in a few years. I would like to get another fiver to put down with the others.