What's new

Suggestions for a memorable smoke??

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Decided we'd make a day of it. Went to the B&M around the corner and took our time and looked around. I told him to get whatever he feels like.
He almost went with a Davidoff but decided he wanted to go with the Liga Pravada #9 and the Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne.
We also got a couple of empty Liga boxes that they had just because. (y) Should be a great day!
View attachment 119316
Good choice on the Liga(y)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I hope you and your son enjoy the cigars and the time spent together. I wish it is just one of many times you enjoy each others company and a fine cigar. Please let us know your impressions of the cigars. They are very different from each other.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Memorable times and memorable cigars just go hand in hand. I started buying boxes of my favorites when my son turned the legal age to smoke cigars.....Cohiba Espys, Siglo IV and VI and Opus X. For the last 18 years I have done this and anytime there is a notable day ( anniversary, b'day, Holidays ) I will grab a couple to celebrate.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope you and your son enjoy the cigars and the time spent together. I wish it is just one of many times you enjoy each others company and a fine cigar. Please let us know your impressions of the cigars. They are very different from each other.
Thank you! Yes it was a good time. Cigars we're good. We really liked the liga. Both we're good for the day. I've figured out that this is one of the only ways I can get him to just sit and talk for an hour + without phone/tv/computer distractions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you! Yes it was a good time. Cigars we're good. We really liked the liga. Both we're good for the day. I've figured out that this is one of the only ways I can get him to just sit and talk for an hour + without phone/tv/computer distractions.

Here's a picture of our "Ash off". I think it was a dead heat!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds like an awesome day. One idea ive had for special occasions is to buy a box of something pretty nice and smoke 1 a year on the anniversary of your special day. Like the others said a special time can make an average cigar great though. Looks like you had a great time!