What's new

suggestions for Maduro Dominicans ?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
the other day I was looking through my smokes and I realized the only NC cigars that I have been smoking lately have been dominican Maduros, like anejo's, and 858's,.
I cant afford to smoke anejos daily, so I am looking for some suggestions on other cigars to try with a similar profile.

TIA

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
A few others that will be easy on the bank, and great on the taste r ....
La Gloria Cubana Churchill Maduro
La Gloria Cubana Serie R
El Rico Habano Maduro Torpedo
El Credito Rothschild Maduro
AF Rothschild Maduro
(Be careful of stepping over to the dark side).....:grin:

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here is some of my favorites, not all of them are Dominican, but why limit yourself to one country eh?

Flor de Oliva Maduros
La Flor Dominicana DL Chisel Maduro - Dominican
EO 601 Maduro
EO 601 Oscuro
Partagas Black Label - Some Dominican Filler and rolled there
Don Pepin Blue Label (Not sure if this is a maduo or just a dark natural)
Sabor Cubano - Some Dominican and rolled there.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I think they have covered it, also I think Gispert Maduro is from DR. I like them, cheap smoke just let them sit for a few months before you smoke them.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for all the tips,

I see some good suggestions that I havn't tried, I'm going to order some of the Tampa sweathearts and the flor de ybor.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
try the AF chateau maduro,,, awesome stick and it won't break the bank!!
Since you obviously like the Fuente flavor profile, I would second that: try any of the Chateau Fuente line (except the Cuban Belicoso, unless you want to try a sungrown wrapper). Also Sosa's, which are made by Fuente.

I'm a maduro Fuente ho, but the other maduro cigars I like a lot are RP Edges and Olde World Reserves (not Dominican), La Flor Dominicanas (especially the new, limited release Factory Press II), and my current favorite: JR's Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Pre-Embargo 1958 Edicion Limitadas (also not Dominican).

Remember, a lot of the fun of smoking cigars is trying new smokes, even if you don't end up liking any of 'em.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Since you obviously like the Fuente flavor profile, I would second that: try any of the Chateau Fuente line (except the Cuban Belicoso, unless you want to try a sungrown wrapper). Also Sosa's, which are made by Fuente.
Yeah I smoke the chateau and double chateau frequently, there good smokes too, I havn't tried the sosa's, I'll go look them up.
Thanks. :)