Montecristo No. 4
Diplomaticos No. 4

or a set of Robustos:
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2
Cohiba
Partagas Serie D No. 4
Ramon Allones
Bolivar Royal Coronas

Any thoughts on which may be a better overall set?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As far as the PC's go I would stay away from the monte 4's just because they've been up and down recently and you'd probably need to age for awhile to get any pleasure. Dip 4's have been great and I love boli pc's. As far as the robos go I would go with the HdM epi 2's or CoRos depending on the coin you're willing to shell out. HdM's spoke pretty well young and CoRo are just fantastic young or aged IMHO.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm with Northshore; Go cor set #2.

Out of those robustos, I think there's only one potential 'dud' when young - Epi2 (take that with a grain of salt). Out of the PCs, I think there are two - SigII & Monte

I'll be honest, it's the difference between rating one set a 90 & one an 89. You can't go wrong with either, I just think the overall quality of the robustos is higher for young cigars. The above who states that you should buy based upon size preference is definitely on to something. That's another good deciding factor.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Even though I really enjoy Petit Corona's I to would go with the robusto set....I'm a big PCDN4 fan too!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Thanks for the input everyone! Mike, you had to go the get both route! Dammit! I've had the Siglo II before...great smoke. If I go size wise, it would probably be the PC, but the Robusto set looks good too. Too hard to choose....that's why I asked for, and appreciate the input!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Both look nice but I would go for the PC's. That will give you a better idea of the Marca's profile for less $$$. Plus it's a nice line up of PC's to try.