What's new

Sultan, a noble cigar from Java

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
Ron, cannot access the thread, the announcement says i dont have permission to access..:)

Regards,
Yan-Sultan Cigar
sorry about that Yan!
i think you have to be a member for 30 days to view that area of the forum,which is something i didn't think of when i posted there.the reviews will be posted in the regular section and can be viewed by everyone.

the list filled up in a couple of hours though,so we are all eager to try your cigar!

1.pnoguy
2. Sgresso
3. Simoun
4. Derfatdutchman
5. dpricenator
6. blooz
7.hdroadglide
8. ed monton
9. cbusdave
10.whodeeni
11. Tatuaje Guy
12.bigbwalls
13. r3db4r0n
14. bdc30
15. BrooksW
16.smokemifugotem
17. TreeFrogFrank
18. Cateacher
19. Bigbill
20. secretsquirrel

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK Ron, that's the rule i should follow..it;s OK. I full believe in you :)

Wow..it's already full booked! Out of my mind that it;s full in a short time. Thanks for everyones involved. Hope you enjoy my masterpiece cigar.

sorry about that Yan!
i think you have to be a member for 30 days to view that area of the forum,which is something i didn't think of when i posted there.the reviews will be posted in the regular section and can be viewed by everyone.

the list filled up in a couple of hours though,so we are all eager to try your cigar!

1.pnoguy
2. Sgresso
3. Simoun
4. Derfatdutchman
5. dpricenator
6. blooz
7.hdroadglide
8. ed monton
9. cbusdave
10.whodeeni
11. Tatuaje Guy
12.bigbwalls
13. r3db4r0n
14. bdc30
15. BrooksW
16.smokemifugotem
17. TreeFrogFrank
18. Cateacher
19. Bigbill
20. secretsquirrel

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thank you so much, Yan, for giving us the opportunity to try out your cigar and give feedback.

It reminds me of several years ago (like 2002 or 2003), when someone named "Ernesto" came onto a forum of which I was a member, and asked if people would be willing to try out some cigars he was rolling and trying to sell. He generously sent out a 3-pack of maduro, habano, and hybrid wrapped torpedos. I guess I don't have to tell anyone who that "Ernesto" ended up being! I really enjoyed being a part of that, and I'm sure going to enjoy this time, as well!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you so much, Yan, for giving us the opportunity to try out your cigar and give feedback.

It reminds me of several years ago (like 2002 or 2003), when someone named "Ernesto" came onto a forum of which I was a member, and asked if people would be willing to try out some cigars he was rolling and trying to sell. He generously sent out a 3-pack of maduro, habano, and hybrid wrapped torpedos. I guess I don't have to tell anyone who that "Ernesto" ended up being! I really enjoyed being a part of that, and I'm sure going to enjoy this time, as well!
Hi Frank,

Thanks for being a part of this game! Anxious to know your opinion after. Hope you enjoy my masterpice stoggie.

Last edited:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good to have you here Yan. I'm already on another list to try out your cigar and didn't want to get on this one so that somebody else could review it. Looking forward to receiving it and reviewing it for you. So far, I am liking the Indonesian cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Yan. Welcome and Greetings from the Ozarks! Best of luck with your venture. I provide free intensive end-user testing services for any new cigar, including burn and ash reduction studies. My cat also throws in a scan for free.

Last edited: