What's new

Sultan, a noble cigar from Java

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
here's a couple of pics:

i'll be starting a thread to sign up for a chance to review them soon...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome aboard Yan! perhaps you can tell us about the difference between the Indonesia-Dutch method and the Cuban roller method.
Good question. The main difference between Dutch and cuban method is filler. Dutch method mean short filler, Cuban method mean long filler. That's the main difference.

Regards,
Yan-Sultan Cigar

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yan, feel free to use me to try your cigars! I'll give you an honest opinion!
Thanks! I believe all of members here are good BOTL and will give me honest feedback. Just keep your eyes open, Mr. Stacy as a friend of me will arrange distribution here.

For enyone whop never had try Indonesian cigar, please join the "game" to try a noble Java Cigar, Sultan :)

Regards,
Yan-Sultan Cigar

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Welcome Yan, sounds interesting. I never realized that cigars can truly come from all over the world.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally, Ron (Shuckins) giving his kindness to help distributing Sultan cigars to BOTL members here, he will arrange and open a new thread for sign up testing and review. I will prepare some sticks to be shipped to Ron tomorrow and hope can fly the day after tomorrow. Guys...don't let you left behind, take your seat!

Regards,
Yan-Sultan Cigar

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
the review sign up thread has been started in the box pass forum. limited to 20 people!

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=39706"]BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]