What's new

Sunday's Weekly Cigar Recap

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If the sports shows can recap the highlights of the past week, I don't see why a cigar smoker shouldn't do the same thing. Unfortunately there's no Instant Replays in slow motion, but here's a brief list of what I smoked in the past week:

3 Sancho Panza Maduro Quixote's: A standard stick in my humidor
1 5 Vegas A Series Artisan: Decent and consistent
1 Punch Maduro Rothschilde: Excellent after six month's of rest
1 RyJ Vintage Maduro: Obviously I like maduro's...
2 Belinda Epicure #5's: Sweet mild and spicy
1 Ramon Allones Gustoso: One of only a few natural wrapper cigars I like
2 Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro Robusto's: Tasty and chocolaty
1 Chateau Fuente: I'm almost out of these, sheesh.

Nothing spectacular, nothing expensive and nothing out of the ordinary (I keep these stocked all the time) but a week's worth of smoking that was very enjoyable to me.

Thanks.

architeuthis

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great list there. I had nothing. When it's cold, there's no where to go and smoke.
I smoke outside or in the garage, but this is in Houston so weather isn't a great factor. I usually have a morning and an evening cigar every day, and once in a while a lunch stick also. As a matter of fact, it's 6:30AM now and coffee is ready, so I'm heading out to the garage.

Thanks.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Great list there. I had nothing. When it's cold, there's no where to go and smoke.
I have tried sneaking a quick one (no such thing) in the back room but the smell always gives it away. It is below 15 here today! I have icicles in places there shouldn't ever be!

I WANT WARM WEATHER SO I CAN ENJOY SOME OF THESE FINE SMOKE'S ALL YOU BROTHERS HAVE SENT/TRADED ME!!! :crytears:

And architeuthis I love maduros too.

I have had these:
Romeo y Julieta Maduro Reserve robusto
A. fuente curly head
Monte Cristo #1
El Rey Del Mundo robusto
Royal Jamaica Park Lane

These were my on the way to work cigars!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not sure I'd want to keep a list? my wife says I smoke about double my weekly estimate - she might be right - ambiguity is called for here.:eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No smokes for me last week. Caught the nasty cold that has been going around + the weather has been cool / wet.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had a few but not as much as that list.

I had a few PSD4s and a few PLPCs and a Monte#2 on Saturday.

Now this is Superbowl weekend, different story !

architeuthis

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm not sure I'd want to keep a list? my wife says I smoke about double my weekly estimate - she might be right - ambiguity is called for here.:eyebrow:
I don't really keep a list; I just throw the bands in a little ceramic mug on my desk. Obviously I keep them, so I usually transfer these to a larger container about once per week.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
But, it is a barn...I guess if he really wanted that barnyard smell to go with his cuban cigar :grin: