What's new

Sunflower Seeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Over the past few weeks I have gone through a large bag a day. Have also tried the Jim Beam Soaked, different...good change of pace from the regular David brand. Was talking with a co-worker about trying to find the five gallon bucket for sale somewhere Link or at Sam's. Might have to give it a shot.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I could never get the hang of the damn things, playin softball most of the guys on the team are younger and go through a bazillion packs a game. Me and the other ex-catcher (he's 34-35) split a bag of Redman each game. Of course the seeds don't stain the front of your shirt either.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I could never get the hang of the damn things, playin softball most of the guys on the team are younger and go through a bazillion packs a game. Me and the other ex-catcher (he's 34-35) split a bag of Redman each game. Of course the seeds don't stain the front of your shirt either.
Redman is good chew. :yes:

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
David's Sunflower Seeds.......In the shell.

Gets me through all of my daughters' softball games.......Plus, it's kind of funny when the team wants to eat them too......

Picture if you will a dugout full of 10 and younger girls, spitting seeds all over the place on their way to the plate..... Makes a coach proud I tell ya.....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I love em, but they are so much work for very little payoff. My buddy putss about 50 in his cheek and seperates the shells and spits it out one by one. I have to use my fingers on every one. However my roasted peanut addiction is in full swing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You bet! They're awesome with an ice-cold Barq's!!

I've weaned myself a good bit, but was known for eating 'em by the pound. I even got the local merchant to order them [California Jumbos] by the case and sell them to me at just over wholesale and a good bit below retail. I can get a pretty good "machine gun" rythym going when I'm in my stride.

Check six. ~(*_*)~

It is surprising what people can do when they have to, and how little most people will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn