What's new

'Sup Chicago? Let's Herf Again!

Typically, What Day of the Week is Best for a Herf?

• Monday

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It's coming up fast!

Tuesday morning bump!

Date: Friday, September 5
Time: 6:00 PM
Place: The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg - 1710 E Woodfield Rd Schaumburg, IL 60173. (Map)

Lots of brothers are down for a "maybe" - anyone able to reply with a definite "yes" yet?
Just for you Rob- Yes
WOO HOO!

At least I won't be smoking alone :rofl:

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've missed the last few. Would like to get back in. Weekends are easier on me than Fridays, tough for me to get this far north to south after work. Count me in for Schaumburg... a game time maybe if it's city or south suburbs.
Moving you to the "Yes" column since it's in Schaumburg. It will be good to see you again

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
At this point, I'm going with a no. Still don't have accommodations. It was worth a try though.
That sucks - we tried to speed up some of the repairs at the house so we'd have a place to put you up but just couldn't do it

I'll bring it up on Friday to see if, next time, someone might be able to offer you a spare bed for the night.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
count me in, i'll just head there right after work
Fantastic - looking forward to meeting you.

We usually go into the far back room. When you get there, look for a group of well-dressed, ruggedly handsome guys. That won't be us. We're the other group. :rofl:
haha sounds good, i'll just listen for the rowdy group and head in that direction