What's new

Super Bowl impressions

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Game was close, half-time show was not to my liking.

Dodge commercial with Vikings, and E-Trade commercial with old people still working were good.

We had Pizza for Diknner from NYPD Pizza that was great.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m also glad nobody took a knee

Now we get to wait forever for next season :(

I was talking to a lot of people the week before Super Bowl it seem not as many people were excited about the Super Bowl. Roger Goodell IMHO allow the 'taking a knee' to kill attendance, sale of memorbrillia, and fans deserted the NFL.

JMHO

#Firegoodell

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The catch rule killed that game for me. All year long if someone bobbled a ball out the end zone it was incomplete then all of a sudden in the super bowl it is complete? NFL needs to get its shit together on the rules.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Game - I thought it was pretty good. Neither defense showed up but it was a good game none-the-less.
Commercials - I died laughing during every Tide commercial and I loved the Dorito/Mt. Dew one with Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman.
Food - I ate the mess out of lil smokies and ham/cheese sliders
Drink - Templeton Rye with a few glasses of water at the end of the night

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly it was nice to see the Medal of Honor Receptents toss the coin. Have met several MOH Receptients, they for the most part are quiet people.

Wonder if the NFL asked all living receipt ends to come. Tried to find a list of those present, but could not.

Anyone know if Sara Palin's Son in Law aways present?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So glad to see Brady lose. Other than that, it was a pretty good game. Not a blow out either way and came down to the last possesion. I call that good.
As for commercials, did nobody else laugh their asses off at the Eli Manning/Dirty Dancing? I lost my shit!:ROFLMAO: