What's new

Super Bowl of Cigar Parties - Jan 29th

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Super Bowl of Cigar Dinners!
Join us for a multi-course cigar extravaganza to kick off 2007! A variety of Bourbons, a spectacular multi-course menu prepared by our Executive Chef Chris Palmer using small batch Bourbons and Spirits plus three super premium cigars. We are going to start things off with a special Mulled Bourbon Cider using an olde fashioned recipe that is bound to get things kicking into high gear. A special dessert using a technique of infusing the food with the flavors and aromas of the overall menu will wrap up this very special evening. Seating is limited to 60 people so please call to book your reservation or email our Wine Director, Ben Milano at bmilano@mdsteakhouse.com. The cost is $150 or $125 for VIP Members (plus tax and gratuity).

Cigars Include: Partagas 160 Robusto, Padron Anniversario Principe Maduro and Torano

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
This isn't really a herf though is it Ben? This is an event that your business is hosting. I'm not sure that this is an appropriate place to advertise your events.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Ben, you should contact via private message both Eric and David who are responsible for BOTL advertisers listings of their establishments and events.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, my bad apologies all around

How do I contact these guys and I will forward the information to them. Or, if you know how to please have them email me

Again, apologies :hanghead: