What's new

Super Bowl Question For Those With Alexa

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last night I asked Amazon's Alexa two questions. 1) "Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?" Her answer "Fly, Eagles fly! They've never won a Super Bowl, and I like a good underdog story". 2) "Who will win the Super Bowl?" Her answer, "I'm flying with the Eagles on this one because of their relentless defense and the momentum they've been riding off their underdog status. E A G! L E S! Eagles!".

I thought this was awesome, until I realized that I'm just across the river from Philly, and Alexa's answers could be location based. So, you folks in other parts of the country (especially New England). What was Alexa's answer to these questions in your neck of the woods?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Last night I asked Amazon's Alexa two questions. 1) "Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?" Her answer "Fly, Eagles fly! They've never won a Super Bowl, and I like a good underdog story". 2) "Who will win the Super Bowl?" Her answer, "I'm flying with the Eagles on this one because of their relentless defense and the momentum they've been riding off their underdog status. E A G! L E S! Eagles!".
I live on Grand Cayman during the winter, and we got exactly the same answer. As a Pats fan, I am about to banish Alexa to frosty New England next year.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I live on Grand Cayman during the winter, and we got exactly the same answer. As a Pats fan, I am about to banish Alexa to frosty New England next year.
Wow! Awesome for you (living on Grand Cayman). Thank you for the reply, but I'm still waiting to hear from someone who is actually in New England right now. Would Amazon really want to risk alienating a bunch of Patriot fans?