• New York Giants

Votes: 38 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Honestly this was the worst superbowl(mediocrebowl) I have watched in a very long time. The game was uneventful, the halftime was just awful(worse than the last years), and the commercials were not even funny. When the longest play of the whole game is 38 yards thats not a good thing IMO, I like a game thats fun to watch with some excitement.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I don't know. I might be biased as a giants fan but the game was exciting for the people I watched it with and they didn't care who won. It was a battle back and forth and either team had a chance the entire game.

The pro bowl had "big plays" and lots of scoring and that game sucked so bad they are considering canceling the PB, lol.

I do agree about the halftime show, but I watch for the game not the halftime entertainment or commercials

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Honestly this was the worst superbowl(mediocrebowl) I have watched in a very long time. The game was uneventful, the halftime was just awful(worse than the last years), and the commercials were not even funny. When the longest play of the whole game is 38 yards thats not a good thing IMO, I like a game thats fun to watch with some excitement.
You know if you don't like a good defensive game there is always arena league football. Hey for me a good superbowl is when the it all comes down to the last posession, tonight it was the giants night.

Funniest Line:
Chris: ...Welker makes that catch 100 times out of a 100
Al : Well guess that was 101

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I don't know. I might be biased as a giants fan but the game was exciting for the people I watched it with and they didn't care who won. It was a battle back and forth and either team had a chance the entire game.

The pro bowl had "big plays" and lots of scoring and that game sucked so bad they are considering canceling the PB, lol.

I do agree about the halftime show, but I watch for the game not the halftime entertainment or commercials
I thought it was a great game even though the Pats lost. I think both teams made mistakes and both had their chances to win and Giants just capitalized on their chances better then the Pats.

I would much rather have a Super Bowl that comes down to the last couple minutes and your on the edge of your seat for whats going to happen then a huge blow out.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It was a great game!!! I love games that come down to the wire. Very exciting.

Madonna sucked, then again I am not a Madonna fan. They will never beat the Stones half time show.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Sounds like a Jets fan....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Nope. I actually like both the Pats and the Gaints. It is just an honest unbias observation.

The Gaints did play a good game. I don't mean to take anything away from them, but Brady's opening game safety just started a series of F'ups which included 3 nicely thrown incomplete passes in the finally drive that resulted in the loss. But hey that's football right?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great game right dow to the final play... cant ask for more than that.

Did not see the halftime show, too busy enjoying a halftime cigar.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The Giants did not win, the Patriots beat themselves.
I don't know Michael, sure Brady was a little off in the fourth quarter and the receivers missed a couple of passes that could have been thrown better but how much of that was caused by the pressure put on him by the pass rush? The Giants played well and made the plays when they had to. Kudos to them.