What's new

Superbowl XLVII

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Who's gonna make it, and who's gonna win? I realize it's a little bit of a longshot, but I'm obviously rooting for The Packers to win. As far as AFC, I'm guessing the Broncos. What's your pick?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I am thinking that it will be Broncos - Seahawks. Denver is the #1 seed, and playing in Denver is tough, just ask the Steelers. And as much as I dislike the whiny Seahawks fans, they are the hot team right now and that means a lot going into the playoffs.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'd like to think my vikings could get there, but sadly they play at lambeau this week. I'm going with packers and broncos

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
What matchups would I like to see? Yup, they're longshot matchups.

Broncos V. Vikings.....two potential MVP and /or Comeback Players of the Year (Manning and AP) face off.
Colts V. Redskins......Leaf V. RGIII

Who do I think will get in? Broncos V. 49ers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's GO RAVENS! This is our SuperBowl and there's no other player in that league that deserves another ring more than Ray Lewis! Can't wait! The game last night was incredible to watch.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Let's GO RAVENS! This is our SuperBowl and there's no other player in that league that deserves another ring more than Ray Lewis! Can't wait! The game last night was incredible to watch.
Randy Moss, and Frank Gore would have something to say about that.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Randy Moss, and Frank Gore would have something to say about that.
lol, I can think of alot of players who would disagree with that (bailey, urlacher, moss, gonzales, fitzgerald, etc.). of course this has nothing to do with the fact I am a fan of one of their rivals :) and the fact that ray lewis missed alot of games this year due to injury

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Let's not get ahead of ourselves... they are a lot of players as deserving or more deserving for that matter other than Ray, but I do hope the Ravens win.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Also, lets not forget Ray Lewis most likely was involved in the murder of 2 people. Lets not all of a sudden make him out to be this God loving Saint.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Also, lets not forget Ray Lewis most likely was involved in the murder of 2 people. Lets not all of a sudden make him out to be this God loving Saint.
But that happened so long ago. Surely he's a better person now and most deserving of another super bowl title. (Where's that damn sarcasm smiley when you need it?)

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Listening to media day right now. Jesus, ive never been so excited. I dont know if I can make it til Sunday!!