What's new

Superbowl

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Now that the hype is over, we can return to normal around here.....................wait a second, I may be still considered a rookie here, but nothing is normal with this group.:rofl:

Glad I am here.:rofl:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Shockey wasn't the problem. It was Tiki and his over exaggerated mouth. WTG Eli..
I'm not so sure about that. Everyone talks about how talented a player he is, but half the time he runs screwed up routes. What good is he if he isn't in the spot the QB thinks he's supposed to be in? And why wasn't he down on the sideline during the game instead of up in a box drinking with his Miami buddies? Sorry, that guy isn't a team player. He may be a good blocker, but I could find lots of TE's that can block.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
No idea of why Shockey was upstairs drinking. I know he has a broken leg and I'm not a fan of him. Just can't stand Kiki Barber... Don't like Plaxico either.. Not much for folks that have to toot their own horn and let the world know they are great! Figure that's not my job to pat my own back. JMHO.. lol

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I'm not so sure about that. Everyone talks about how talented a player he is, but half the time he runs screwed up routes. What good is he if he isn't in the spot the QB thinks he's supposed to be in? And why wasn't he down on the sideline during the game instead of up in a box drinking with his Miami buddies? Sorry, that guy isn't a team player. He may be a good blocker, but I could find lots of TE's that can block.
I was wondering the same thing. He does have a broken leg and the only thing I could think of is there might be a specific limit to the number of people that can be on the sideline and the Giants were forced to decide who would be down there and since he has a broken bone maybe they decided he would stay up stairs.

That was a very impressive win by the Giants...the defensive line DOMINATED the entire Patriot offensive strategy/capability.

On the radio this morning they mentioned that most, if not all, of the top performers on the Giants team are signed for the next few years...look out for a repeat. Especially with that D line. (Strahan is getting up there in age though)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wow, that was a lot of posts, I just read the whole thread, like a play by play if you didn't watch the game. And we got commentary on the commercials as well.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Usually injuried players on the IR aren't allowed on the sidelines.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man, that was tough to watch. But Manning and the Giants looked like a mirror image of what we've come to expect form Brady and the Patriots. Move the ball efficiently downfield to seal the win in the last minutes. Good work.

Thank you, Patriots, for a wonderful season that didn't end quite the way we would've liked.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
No one feels as bad as the guy here in Denver that spent $400 to patent the phrases 19-0 and Perfect Season. He was currently in negotiations that would have netted him 5% of all royalties from anyone using them. He lost MILLIONS!!!!!
Reading this just made my day. I think that patenting a phrase like that is stupid.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
And if he didn't do it, then someone else would have. Man, the things people do for money.