What's new

Supper.....What are you having tonight??

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm at work so it's a genoa salami sandwich, can of beef-a-roni, red seedless grapes and a snickers bar

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here.....this.....
:drool: ACH! Jesse and I just watched Alton Brown's 'Feasting on Asphalt' the other day and he was in Louisiana. They had something similar to that and next thing you know we were sitting in a puddle of drool.

Curse you. Curse you for making my stomach growl. All I have to eat here is cereal. :tongueout

J/K. That looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

DSturg369

Pipe Smokin' Country Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh... I was just informed by the Boss :crackwhip that we're having Cabbage Rolls tomorrow:drool: . I'm always the last to know.:shame:

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh... I was just informed by the Boss :crackwhip that we're having Cabbage Rolls tomorrow:drool: . I'm always the last to know.:shame:

...ew. That's one thing I've never liked. The stuff inside, ok, but the cabbage I could never eat. I think we'll be having steak tomorrow. Sometimes it's nice to have in-laws who are cattle farmers. ;)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is our Club Championship weekend and they put on a great seafood buffet, King Crab, Maui Maui, Poached & smoked Salman, shrimp, oysters, a few Vodka tonics, two cigars and now I must go talk with my wife about dessert:inlove:

If all goes well I might shoot under par tomorrow cause I'll be fat, sassy and hopefully relaxed:hysterica

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surf an Turf!

Chataue Briand cooked on the grill, and Alaskan King Crab legs with butter and lemon.

I gotta tell you, this diet we are on is a tough one.