What's new

Supper.....What are you having tonight??

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Just made dinner .... Alaskan salmon in white wine sauce, wild rice pilaf, steamed broccoli and sweet potatoes. Also drinking a nice 2005 Solis Muscat Canelli.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just finished off some grilled chicken with fresh green beans and scalloped potatoes. Waiting for the peaches to finish on the grill. Will top them with brown sugar and whipped cream.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had King Crab legs, steamed artichokes, caesar salad and sour dough bread for dinner tonight. Now on to the BGM.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
So it wasn't last night dinner, but saturday night my wife and I were camping in SanClemente. She made poached salmon and Pizza on an open campfire. The salmon was foil wrapped with a bunch of seasonings an goodies inside. I knew she could pull that off. I was sceptial about the pizza. However it turned out great.

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished off some grilled chicken with fresh green beans and scalloped potatoes. Waiting for the peaches to finish on the grill. Will top them with brown sugar and whipped cream.
Jesse grills them and tops them with marscarpone cheese, and honey. I think there might be something else on them too, but I can't remember. He's the cook on that one. Absolutely tasty though!

And I'm seeing alot of seafood dinners in this thread. :)