What's new

Surprise in the Mail Today

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Awesome surprise in the mail today from @Opforty
Thanks so much, Mike, and somethings coming right back at ya!
I will make the Drumstick my morning smoke tomorrow. All great sticks!!!
View attachment 95405
Sorry I've got a no returns policy.

Enjoy bud, really couldn't believe there were only 2 drumstick boxes. Just didn't seem right to leave you high and dry.

Op40

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, definitely a first! What a great surprise @Opforty . The Drumstick is stronger than I thought it would be, but a nice cigar. I'll bet aging it for a while will really bring out more flavors. Always amazed at how different a small ring like this 7 1/2 x 38 lancero can be compared to the rest of the line (filler/binder/wrapper ratios).
Headley_Grange_Drumstick_lit_485.jpg

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Yeah, definitely a first! What a great surprise @Opforty . The Drumstick is stronger than I thought it would be, but a nice cigar. I'll bet aging it for a while will really bring out more flavors. Always amazed at how different a small ring like this 7 1/2 x 38 lancero can be compared to the rest of the line (filler/binder/wrapper ratios).
View attachment 95441
Good to know, I plan to leave them down for a few months.

Op40

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Well that was quick. Got a call today about a package at the shop. Can't think of anything that would be coming for me in the mail. Get to the shop, take one look at the packaging...sure enough it's ordnance from Thousand Oaks. @PuroCigar must sit there all day with his finger on the launch button. How do you get any work done?

Rob thank you. I'm looking forward to trying that 6102r since I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. A fine selection of sticks here. Thanks for supporting the community

Op40