What's new

Surprised my wife on her Bday with tickets to the MNF game

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided last minute to surprise my wife with tickets to the SD v HOU MNF game tonight in San Diego. It's her Bday today also, so that made it extra special. Now I need to decided what to smoke while tailgating??? I just hope I'll be able to remember most of the game, I've been known to go overboard while tailgating :bottle:

At least neither of us will be driving, so we will be good. I hope everyone enjoys the first MNF game(s) of the season!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Wait a minute... is it her birthday or yours??? Wish I could pull that off.... "Honey look, I got you football tickets for your birthday!" :)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I live in the apartment complex literally across the street from the stadium. Let me know if you two need a place to crash haha

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Next year it will be....

"look honey.. I bought you a 20 oz porterhouse, a case of beer, and a box of L40's for your birthday!" lol....

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Wait a minute... is it her birthday or yours??? Wish I could pull that off.... "Honey look, I got you football tickets for your birthday!" :)
I wish my wife was a Philadelphia Eagles fan or even a football fan in general. She stopped going to the games with me after the 2001 NFC Championship game... long and ugly story.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what was your choice of Cigar at the tailgate party? Inquiring minds want to know :) Chargers stadium is awesome by the way and I have been luck enough to visit there a few times. Love all the trucks with the big flat screens in the back!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I wish my wife was a Philadelphia Eagles fan or even a football fan in general. She stopped going to the games with me after the 2001 NFC Championship game... long and ugly story.
I can only imagine.....

LOL, I'm sure Craig does have a few quesses after being with you in Nica!?! And from a lot of us knowing these stories, we can all have fun imagining your drunken shenanigans at the game which has resulted in nightmares for your wife! LOL (with that said, I'm very glad my wife doesn't come with me to games!)