What's new

Sutliff Molto Dolce - PToM, July 2014 (Pipe Tobacco of the Month)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I will say this. I love smoking a bowl of this once in awhile. I lit one up the other day and was pleasantly surprised once again. The tin note is absolutely fantastic and I have learned that this one needs to be lit with a nice cherry on top to keep the bowl burning and help with the moisture. I get a nice vanilla and honey flavor from this. I would say for an aromatic it's good but the room note is better than the actual smoke. You can pull this out in public and expect to have quite a few compliments.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks like I need to track down a tin of this...gives me an excuse to add to my baccy collection (two tins :grin:)
I just ordered mine from cigar.com about 20 minutes ago, so they have it in stock.

I like to assist other people in spending their money!
How nice of you Rob!

I'm gonna check one local shop tomorrow, if no luck I will hop onto cigar.com

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Looks like I need to track down a tin of this...gives me an excuse to add to my baccy collection (two tins :grin:)
I just ordered mine from cigar.com about 20 minutes ago, so they have it in stock.

I like to assist other people in spending their money!
How nice of you Rob!

I'm gonna check one local shop tomorrow, if no luck I will hop onto cigar.com
I may not yet be in a position to push people down the pipe slope, just having recently started going down it myself. But I can grab onto people and drag them down with me!

In other words... glad to help!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Im not great at descriptions so here is my review.
If you want your significant other to aprove of you smoking a pipe get this blend. There isnt anyone alive that will think this smells bad. I give this blend to anyone anytime and is a awesome blend for trying a pipe. I dont get any vitamin N from this but I chew while smoking 1792 flake so yeah.
This is the only aro that I think tastes as good as it smells.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Im not great at descriptions so here is my review.
If you want your significant other to aprove of you smoking a pipe get this blend. There isnt anyone alive that will think this smells bad. I give this blend to anyone anytime and is a awesome blend for trying a pipe. I dont get any vitamin N from this but I chew while smoking 1792 flake so yeah.
This is the only aro that I think tastes as good as it smells.
so you introduced me to this one.... and ive almost smoked that last little bit of a sample

Im not an aro fan in general, but like this one and the wife says it smells nice so thats a huge compliment it does come a little gooey but hasnt seemed to get too wet

also think vermont meat candy is worth a try, its another aro that actually seems to burn well, though i like to mix with g&h maple twist to actually get a little nicotine hit along with a nice room note