What's new

Swedish roadtrip!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'd like to know what you honestly thought of the davidoffs... thanks.
The D DOM PERIGNON cost about 1300 usd per cigar and whey over my budget but the one I had was about 160 usd per stick, it was so good I bought another one. I will try to smoke and review it soon on BOTL if there is any interest.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Today we are visiting swedens largest ecological sheep farm, after a good lunch we will try out MONTECRISTO 3 from 1985, the smell is amazing. I love vintage Monte.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So this is what it's like to die and go to heaven!:stretchgr I'm going to have to clean up my act so I can take the same trip!

ama

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The D DOM PERIGNON cost about 1300 usd per cigar and whey over my budget but the one I had was about 160 usd per stick, it was so good I bought another one. I will try to smoke and review it soon on BOTL if there is any interest.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
So the person you bought those from was charging more than auction prices for those? Yikes.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So the person you bought those from was charging more than auction prices for those? Yikes.
The D CM I bought was produced for 15 years in different packages and sometimes auctions can sell for more or less than what is " should" cost plus 12,5% commission on the price shown so I really don't know how you come to that conclusion.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Last edited:

ama

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The D CM I bought was produced for 22 years in different packages and sometimes auctions can sell for more or less than what is " should" cost plus 12,5% commission on the price shown so I really don't know how you come to that conclusion.

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
Davi CM are not $160 dollar cigars and Dom Ps are not $1300 cigars. The prices that you quoted are absurd. You can practically get an Estupendo and Cabinetta for $1300...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Davi CM are not $160 dollar cigars and Dom Ps are not $1300 cigars. The prices that you quoted are absurd. You can practically get an Estupendo and Cabinetta for $1300...
If I remember correct there was a box with 10 D DP for 7400 GBP with commission that you have to pay as buyer you are almost at 8400 GBP plus shipping. But hey you have expressed your opinion and I really don't care to discuss this any more
In this thread. We just have to agree to disagree!

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Last edited:

ama

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If I remember correct there was a box with 10 D DP for 740 GBP with commission that you have to pay as buyer you are almost at 840 GBP plus shipping. But hey you have expressed your opinion and I really don't care to discuss this any more
In this thread. We just have to agree to disagree!

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
That would work out to 84 sterling per cigar, a far cry from $1300.

DPs have gotten much more expensive in the past couple months because of the whole Dunhill/Davi issue. Still, Dom DP prices are half of what you quoted. The last box of ten sold on July 4th went for about $6100 including buyers fees. That works out to $610 a stick, not $1300. I don't think we are disagreeing, but I would be very leery of buy cigars off someone who is asking more than twice the very inflated market rate for them.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I forgot a 0 so the price I wrote was per cigar, and you don't have to deal with the issue since you are not offered to buy anything!

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Group testing HDM DE DAUPHIN from 1998

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
This was an interesting cigar, still packed a punch and was more diplo than hoyo with the cinnamon ending.
I would rather buy the DES DIEUX or the Gourmet over this one!

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
I think we all welcome reviews all the time.... especially htf sticks. :cbig:

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Finally got home yesterday, there is no place like home :)

Thnx brothers fir sharing this trip with me!

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers