What's new

Sweet Deal!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Bacardi Summer Rebates

Good in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO COUNTY, MT, NC, ND, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, VT, WA, WI, WY.

BOTTLES MUST BE 750ML OR LARGER

Save $5 when you purchase two
Save $15 when you purchase three
Save $30 when you purchase four
Save $45 when you purchase five
Save $60 when you purchase six

House of Bacardi rums, House of Bacardi flavored rums, house of Grey Goose vodka and flavored vodkas, house of Bombay gins, House of Dewar’s blended scoth whiskey or House of Cazadores tequila

Limit one refund per name, household, family, group or address

To receive your refund check by mail fill out this official form and mail it with the original cash register receipt from your purchase. Please circle the purchase price and clearly write the UPC codes from each products on the receipt and send along with this completed rebate form to: (address)

Offer conditions: Offer valid only to residents of legal drinking age in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO County, MT, NC, ND, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, VT, WA, WI and WY. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Facsimiles and/or copies of UPC Code and refund form will not be honored. Valid on purchases made through 9/15/10. Postmark must be marked no later than 9/29/10. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of refund check. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. 1-800-Bacardi.

With the rebate form, 6 bottles can basically be picked up for free!
If you didnt get a rebate in the mail and cant find one, there are a bunch on Ebay for 2.50ish... I think this ends 8/31/10 so get on it if you think its a good deal!