What's new

T-one one ten

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You have to listen to the video to understand the title.

I'm not lyring here, but I would have preferred to have smoked it instead.

As I watched this though, when I heard Pete in the background and it hit me...he sounds like Seth Rogen. Anyone agree?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uF_8fGRRrc&feature=autofb"]YouTube - Man vs. Cigar[/ame]

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Wait, he ate a T110 on a bet and won a jar of blacks? That's crazy, the stomach pumping and hospital visit probably cost more than they were worth! That is sick!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
wow, good for him I guess lol.... I will wait for the tubo release lol

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Wait, he ate a T110 on a bet and won a jar of blacks? That's crazy, the stomach pumping and hospital visit probably cost more than they were worth! That is sick!
No, he ate a Tat Black Robusto for a jar of blacks... He bought a box of regular Tat's (or more, not sure) at the event Pete Johnson was at and got 3 free Black Robustos with a box purchase. I was at the event too but left when the event was officially over.

Thanks for posting the video!

Last edited:

mr.drybones

"The Lung Crusher"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon man! I can only imagine the end result of eating a cigar. Just doesnt make sense. Was it to show devotion to a brand? I mean, for a box of sticks? It wasnt the actual eating of the cigar that made the boys give up the box of cool rare smokes, rather that they could actually get some guy foolish enough to eat a cigar! Sorry pal, box of blacks or not - You got duped!