What's new

T110...omg

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I had a great dinner in Malibu last night and smoked my 1st Tatuaje T110 courtesy of Chuck aka CWS.

It was like puffing on a cloud. I thought I had died and gone to Heaven.

Unbelievable!!!!

Chuck :youarethe

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad to hear that your enjoyed it CC, but come on, share just a little more of your experience with it!

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have yet to try that Tat however I haven't found one that has disappointed me yet. Glad you enjoyed it!:clap:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Glad to hear that your enjoyed it CC, but come on, share just a little more of your experience with it!
LOL I suck at reviews.

We went to Don the Beachcombers on the pier. I had the Ono, blackened. It was awesome. They had a band playing some classic rock and some blues outside. We snuck out a couple of The Macallan 18s and sat on the rocks by the Pier. I brought my buddy a Short Story and I smoked one of the T110 Chuck dropped on my doorstep a while back. The T110 was so good, I felt bad for giving my long time friend a Short Story, so I said nothing.

The cigar looked flawless but I think Pete must have printed the label on his home computer. It was firm and perfectly rolled. I used a punch. The right choice. The 1st thing I noticed was the best draw ever. So smooth, so sweet, so light.

For me the cigar seemed mild and smooth, again, so light it was like puffing on a cloud. Even the smoke I blew seemed lighter than most. The cigar was so good it actually surprised me, but I still said nothing. Every puff just got better.

I still have one of these left (Thanks Chuck). It is a little like a Babe Ruth baseball card. I don't know if I can ever smoke it cause then I won't have one left. I think I will just enjoy looking at it. Does anyone have one of those smokes?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Splits, fiver sales on here, smoked maybe 7 or 8. Even sold a box to my B&M at cost so the local non botl leafers could buy some. Down to 5 or 6. A box or 2 of smokes goes quick around these parts! lol

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Splits, fiver sales on here, smoked maybe 7 or 8. Even sold a box to my B&M at cost so the local non botl leafers could buy some. Down to 5 or 6. A box or 2 of smokes goes quick around these parts! lol
Thanks! I still remember seeing those on my first trip to that shop. I was floored. Looked at Tim and went "Isn't this that..." And he interrupted and said it was. Awesome. Great smoke!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I did pick up a 5er of the skull and bones. I hope they are as good.

I got to go play 18 maybe I will take one with me.

2 b continued
You won't be disappointed my friend....you fire one of those up and you just might forget about playing golf!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I can definitely relate to not smoking your last T-110. I had two and smoked one. I've been holding on to it for a while now.

BUT...a BOTL put a box up about a week ago, so now I'm hooked up! They should be at my house by the time I return from this work trip next week...can't wait!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i have only been graced with 1 t110 maybe 9 months ago? and it was great! if i had another it would definitely be on my "hold on" shelf for appropriate time.

how did everyone get these to begin with? i thought they were only sold in one store in hawii? this shop must do a whole lot of shipping!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Botl(ers) was the only site that Marvin was shipping to at first! Insider info right here at the botl! Lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that I am new and all but, before CWS tells us to take it to the Trade Room... Let's do that with the 5ers...

See Chuck, I am learning.