What's new

T52 vs LP9

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Give me comparisons! Just for fun. No drama or butthurt allowed. GO!

Everyone will have different opinions, but here are mine:

The T52 smokes cooler when you're drunk and bullshitting with friends, less awareness of what you're smoking is required to get lots of satisfaction. You can chew it down with Flor de Cana or comparable rum and it just works!
LP9 tastes better in general, but especially when you give it the time, it's a more contemplative stick compared to the T52. If I smoke it at the same pace as the T52 it gets hot faster.
For the record I smoke the shit out of both!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This question is as frequent as to remove the cello or not but either way IMHO I prefer the T52 over the #9 because I enjoy the spice of the T52 over the sweetness of the #9!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
#9 with age trumps all but both are good as fizznuck. Then again sometimes I am not in the mood for either and could just smoke a good pipe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've smoked both the T52 & no. 9 and love em! I actually prefer the complexity of the T52. Picked up a box of these recently and will soon pick up a box of the no. 9s. Depends on my mood what I'd choose to smoke between both but like you said Ligaprivadafanboy the T52 with some rum is perfect!