What's new

Tabacco bodega

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the amazing work you’re doing with the leaves!! Dogos are also one of my favorite breeds!! Keep it up!!

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I finished the hardware of my fermentation chamber. I installed a humidity controller and a small ultrasonic humidifier and did some test runs. Seems to work fine !
I'll keep the temperature just above 50 C (or 120 F) and humidity around 80- 85.
Misted 2 lbs of viso and 2 lbs ligero wrapper one by one to get and even humidity on the leaves. I'll keep them overnight in a sealed box and will check them in the morning. Maybe give them another spay.
Tomorrow I'll put the leaves inside.
IMG_2147.JPG

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I had to stop my project.
The humidifier has a proximity sensitive switch and I can no by pass it to control it with my humidity controller.
Unless I find an electronic repair shop which can help me out, there is no other way hen buying a humidifier with a mechanical switch.
This will take me 3 weeks to get it here !

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunately I had to stop my project.
The humidifier has a proximity sensitive switch and I can no by pass it to control it with my humidity controller.
Unless I find an electronic repair shop which can help me out, there is no other way hen buying a humidifier with a mechanical switch.
This will take me 3 weeks to get it here !
Sorry about that.