What's new

Tablets under $250

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am considering the Galaxy Tab 3 or the kindle fire hd.

Thoughts / opinions.

Most of my usage will be surfing the web watching movies and reading books.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have a regular kind fire. I cannot imagine not having one anymore. Kindles might seem limited with their app store, but there are ways to side load almost any app from the google play store over to them. My use is nightly for hours on end on the fire if that is any idea.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wonder if google / the apps can access any of the system info / contacts on a kindle fire the same way they do on regular android OS stuff, seems with all the news lately about malware on them it raises an interesting question if the kindle is actually more secure.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have a 32gb Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 complete with add-on Keyboard (never used) and leather Belkin folio case that I'd be willing to sell you at a very reasonable cost and/or trade for cigars. Let me know if you are interested or need more info.

Rupe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Kindle Fire HD and love it! I haven't used any other tablet so I can't compare, but I like the size and the resolution and sound is amazing. I have been watching Game of Thrones on it and it is pretty darn awesome. That said, there are a few features I don't like about it. The user interface, while decent, isn't quite as intuitive as Apple products. Having both the Powerbook and the iMac, I do love how easy Apple products are to navigate. But, you are paying over $250!

Curious about the Google Nexus 7.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
In All defence these are all great tablets but I have to stand by apple. The iPad whether it be mini or normal is something amazing. I deal with tablets on a daily basis so I stick by the apple products

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Look into the iPad Mini! I paid $350 for my wifi/4g iPad mini and love it. But you might be able to pick up a wifi only for less

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I ended up going with the Galaxy Tab 3 7". In the end it just made the most sense because I already have a Galaxy cell phone. The Tab was very familiar.

Thanks for all of your input.