What's new

Tailgaters

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well it's about that time again to fire up the grills at 8 in the morning and get a little rowdy before the game. Was just wondering how many BOTL tailgate and go to games.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tailgate at 2-3 University of Utah football games a year.

Looking forward to getting at it again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We tailgate for hockey as well, but it just amounts to pre game beers(and between periods) at the car with friends and music. No cooking ect.

Football is an event. RV filled parking lots, lots of food and drink. Wish I had better pics. Will see if I can find some better ones.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have tailgating at a college game on my bucket list. It will either be in Alabama or somewhere they are playing

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Going to do a few USC games this year, my neighbors have season tickets for about 8 years now and go to every home game so I'm tagging along this year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be up the the U early this afternoon to get my tailgate on!!! Sneak out of work early, head to my sons place(house on campus) for a few beers and then walk to the tailgate lot(a few blocks) to start the season right. Not sure what I'll be smoking, but think I'll pull something nice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good thing I took today off, I'm not 100%... :?

Great time, great game. Bad penalties, oline needed to do a better job.

Next door to our friends tailgate, was a large Michigan tailgate. Guys drove in and had a great set up.

Momma and the little one.