What's new

Talk me out of a Seiko SKX009K2

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Alex, Nice looking watch! What time is it?

You will find more and more people asking you for the time now that you have a nice sporty watch so they can look at it really. I have given up on buying watches. I have lost 2 watches. First one was back in 1989 my sons mom took it she swears she didn't but had to it was in my Dining room Table drawer after she left me it was gone... That was a Citizens Eco. The last watch I lost was to my Ex wife and she said she didn't take it also was my Accutron Chrono Quartz. After that I have said no more watches for me and now use a Cell phone for time...

But last few month been thinking about getting another Accutron. Seeing i know my new wife wouldn't take it if we were done... She just isn't that way. Been looking at the Accutron Amerigo.

Really like the look of your watch way to go on the nice time piece.

James

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Alex, Nice looking watch! What time is it?

You will find more and more people asking you for the time now that you have a nice sporty watch so they can look at it really. I have given up on buying watches. I have lost 2 watches. First one was back in 1989 my sons mom took it she swears she didn't but had to it was in my Dining room Table drawer after she left me it was gone... That was a Citizens Eco. The last watch I lost was to my Ex wife and she said she didn't take it also was my Accutron Chrono Quartz. After that I have said no more watches for me and now use a Cell phone for time...
James

The pattern indicates that maybe it's not the watches you should be avoiding :)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
SKX’s are pretty fantastic. Classic style, rugged movement, and they just look better with age and wear. I had a 007 and a 009 at different points. I really wanted them to work, but they wore too large for me.

Settled on an 8926 mod which works for me.