What's new

Tally one more midwesterner

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from central Minnesota!

I developed an interest in cigars about 2 years ago and I feel lucky that I'm able to introduce myself to all the friendly and helpful people on this great forum. There's only so much a man can learn about the hobby from lurking, however, so I think it's time I join the conversation and take advantage of the immense cigar knowledge floating around this place. I guess I'd say you people are my new year's resolution.

On a somewhat related topic, I noticed a few other upper midwest members introduced themselves recently and I doubt that's a coincidence. We must all be getting pretty sick of the cold and in need of vicarious herfing.
:tiphat:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Welcome to BOTL!
There are a few brothers here from Minn to get to know as well. What are some of your favorite smokes?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!
There are a few brothers here from Minn to get to know as well. What are some of your favorite smokes?
To be honest, I seem to be drawn to all things maduro. Can't explain it.

Brand-wise I've really enjoyed A. Fuente's Short Story and WOA, CAO and Oliva have been good to me (I've got a couple Brazilia Gol! sticks quietly waiting in my humi for the weather to improve). I'm mainly a weekend smoker, so I tend to follow reviews and try something new every week, but I'm beginning to figure out what I really enjoy and what I don't. I think this year I need to try more non-maduro cigars to expand my world a bit.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Columbo rocks. Still love sitting and watching those episodes. Netflix has a bunch of 'em.

:welcome: Glad to have ya on board.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hello and welcome! :welcome:
I'm in Minneapolis, not too far away. I also have a couple friends at SCSU, so I'm up there every once in a while.