What's new

Tampa Area Brothers

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am Just wondering how the Tampa area is for employment? Doesn't have to be cigar related but that would be a plus. Thank You for taking the time to read the post and taking the time to give out the information.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I work in the Healthcare & Finance industry, and to be honest it is better than it was 5 years ago, but not great. As for the premium tobacco industry, I know I am buying more so others must be too, and there are a ton of shops and lounges in this area. If you're looking more for factory and distribution, South Florida is a better bet.

Is there anything specific you were hoping for? Salary requirements? Resume? I'd be happy to put your name out there, as I'm sure a few other brothers from my area will offer as well.

Anyone else in Tampa Bay area seeing the same, or is it just my industry?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can do anything Management. Where i am now there is no opportunity. Unless you have a degree. But even with a degree they don't like to pay. I have taken a 14/hr pay cut basically. But i was on the road about 90% of the time so thats where the high pay has come. But i can do anything from inventory management to project management. I would love to hand my resume out. please let me know you r email i will forward it for sure. Thanks for the help brother. This is becoming very stressful living back in NYS. I may have to make one of the hardest decisions by leaving. As far as salary i would like to be in the high 30's but anything over 10/hr would be great.