What's new

Tampa Mini-Herf

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I've tried this before, but this is with a little more notice.

I'm looking at the Friday 6/2- Sunday 6/4 with the most likely date being Saturday 6/3. One of our Brother's from the north is coming down to visit our great state so I'd like to show him some Tampa hospitality.

I have some vague thoughts about the whole thing involving...oh....I just got an idea.

OK, here are my thoughts:
1) Eats at the Grillsmith on the outside patio with Smokes.
2) Drinks and Smokes at Famous Cigars and Elite Jazz Bar.
3) If there's enough interest we can easily set up a friendly poker game/tournament at my place. I just need to know we have the people and have enough notice to steal a table and chairs on the florida room.

We can combine any of the above to fit what time we have, etc. So come on Tampa-ites. What say you?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Try posting it on a few boards too, that way you can get a nice group together.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wow, seriously Clay? That would be freakin' SWEET! I'm sure I can swing some more time during the weekend if you are going to be around longer than the planned herf...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I am still looking for Saturday evening, sometime like 4-6pm. Depends on the weather that day and if I enjoy the waterpark as to when I will be there. I have no end time to leave thought :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OK folks, I'll know more as we get closer, but it's looking like mid-late afternoon Saturday the 3rd. Either GrillSmiths across from the Countryside mall or just down the road at Famous Cigars Elite Jazzbar (or both, who knows). The two are only a mile and a half from each other so I'm not too worried about nailing down the destination just yet. We'll just figure it will be one of the two places.

I'm a go for these times and places as I know Steve is barring any weird happenings. Please post here if you can make it.

Thanks!