What's new

Tampa Mini-Herf

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sorry folks, no pics. Forgot to bring the camera

It ended up being just Steve and myself. Even considering my shitty direction giving Steve made it to Famous Cigars just fine. There we shared a couple of Newcastles each and a Bolivar PC (thanks Mark for getting those here so quickly). There was practically no one there and the place had changed substantially since I was last there. They removed all the comfy couches and chairs in the bar in favor of small bar tables and stools. Bah. So we went from there to Grill Smith for a couple more cigars (RyJ Ex 4s and ERDM PCs) as well as some dinner.

Lots of talk, some fine cigars and good company. It was a good time. A shame others couldn't make it, but Jon, our thoughts were with you bro'.

Other than that? I must say I was a bit concerned. After that bomb to Clay with the playgirls, Steve's repeated complaints that his but was hurting him made me wonder a bit. :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks for all those smokes, all those were provded by Jason were very nice. Nice time, great smokes, and good food (even minus the sweet tea, I thought all places there served it :dunno:.) The weather was beautiful, mid 80s, humidity was medium, and a nice breeze made the evening very nice especially for Florida. I wish others could have made this, but the two of us had a nice time.

As for the butt, have major bruises from earlier that day at Disney's Blizzard Beach. My ass and calf are bruised and hurt more now then Saturday. Oh and Jason my ear issues, seems I had an ear infection and had to visit a walkin clinic for treatment and antibiotics the next day. Still hurts less than the ass :grinfu:.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LMAO! Sorry to hear about the ear bro' and glad you had a good time. I'll make sure to locate some Sweet Tea for you next time around.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Now only if we could get some of Savannah's Grandma's sweet tea. I would have to think I could have had some of that girls twang if I were a single guy.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm sure we could srounge one up. This weekend's a bust for me. Probably best to post another thread looking for interest if we really want to put something together. Any specific time period?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Speaking of Tampa herf... I am planning on goin to Florida sometime this winter. Probably will be heading into Fort Meyers and staying in Naples. Maybe we can work something out in the middle of my trip since my aunt lives in Tampa. Last time I took the bus back from Naples, but you have family near there, maybe something can be worked out.