What's new

Tampa/Orlando

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Planning a trip for the family. Will be us two plus my 4 year old and 1 year old. We'll be doing a couple days at Disney and a couple at Universal but we're gonna start by hitting a beach a day and doing Tampa so I can see Ybor City and anything else there I need to. Not 100% sure when, prolly gonna be either May or September just to catch the theme parks at a lower traffic time. So I'm looking for suggestions on what we should look at doing. Prolly gonna head down on Friday and stay til the following Sunday so we'll have time to do stuff besides the 4 days at the parks. Hit me with anything I should take into consideration. I expect to try to meet up with you at least for a minute or two Chris @Stogie_Bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Yeah!!!!! Ybor is nice, but make sure you get some time to hit the 'new' Davidoff Lounge (even though it's not fully open yet) in Tampa, and definitely come see us at Edwards IN LAKELAND (@Spenny haha) and Corona in Orlando is always a good stop. Also, Tampa has Tampa Humidor and Cigar Castle (tell Atul I sent you and he will hook you up). Pumped to finally meet you bro!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Definitely. I was thinking about making the trip to Orlando from Tampa the first Sunday maybe. Isn't Sunday when you're at the shop?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah!!!!! Ybor is nice, but make sure you get some time to hit the 'new' Davidoff Lounge (even though it's not fully open yet) in Tampa, and definitely come see us at Edwards IN LAKELAND (@Spenny haha) and Corona in Orlando is always a good stop. Pumped to finally meet you bro!
I was about to post up and suggest he come see you. But after a callout like that. That's some icy cold stuff right there. BRRR.

In all honesty, I'm surprised Edward's Tampa didn't call the cops.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I was about to post up and suggest he come see you. But after a callout like that. That's some icy cold stuff right there. BRRR.

In all honesty, I'm surprised Edward's Tampa didn't call the cops.
Haha, I was gonna plan on trying to meet up whether it was at the shop or not. I'd like to see the shop too anyway.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Ybor is the coolest place in the world! I miss going down there
I'm definitely looking forward to it. She's not, at all but that part of the trip will be for me. She gets two days at Universal to satisfy her Harry Potter love

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There are some cool pubs in ybor. She might have some fun pub hopping with you in the evenings. ;) if you get a chance hit up the restaurant called Columbia. The food is amazing. I'd drive down there just for the stuffed shrimp if I had vacation at work.