What's new

tampa pipe tobacco?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Before I do the whole internet search thing or start playing russian roulette with places that ship, does anyone know of any good pipe places in tampa that I can get some tobacco from? Received a handful of used pipes for Christmas and everything else I need, just need the tobacco now...

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Before I do the whole internet search thing or start playing russian roulette with places that ship, does anyone know of any good pipe places in tampa that I can get some tobacco from? Received a handful of used pipes for Christmas and everything else I need, just need the tobacco now...
I'm just starting to get into pipes myself, and I've ordered tins from pipesandcigars.com, smokingpipes.com, and lilbrown.com.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have just bought 5 Just for Him blends from which I've tried 2 which are very good!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I have just bought 5 Just for Him blends from which I've tried 2 which are very good!

I agree with Alfonso. I have bought several times from Justforhim.com Excellent retailer and great shipping. Lot's of great blends and they give you the opportunity of 1 ounce samples.

ghe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason - You should check out MJM in Palm Harbor. It's most definitely worth the trip. The owner, Mike, is a pipe smoker, blender and has a great stock of tins and his own blends. He also hosts the meetings of the Tampa area pipe club. I can't seem to post the MJM Web address, but you can easily find it by googling.